CAMERON ULTRA-TRAIL 2020 - CANCELLATION
Please be informed that the Cameron Ultra-Trail 2020 has been cancelled as a safety precaution following the Covid-19 outbreak. This decision follows efforts in prioritizing health and safety of participants. Here are the key points for this cancellation:
- All participants will be refunded 30% of the registration fee
- All participants will receive their race entitlements – event tee and medal
- All participants will get priority registration for Cameron Ultra-Trail 2021 with discount of 20-30% depending on the category
- Go to this link to check/update your address: Refund and Address Update form
- Login using your order confirmation number and IC/Passport number
- You will be required to update/confirm:
- your address for race entitlements delivery
- if you registered using non-credit card method, please fill in the bank account details
You have up to 31st May 2020 to submit the above. Failure to submit by the deadline specified, your refund will not be processed and late request will not be entertained.
All entitlements delivery will start once all merchandises have been received. Expected delivery date is 20 – 30 July 2020.
- Checkpoint Spot Sdn Bhd is not the event organizer. We will only process refunds on behalf of the organizer upon request and approval.
- Refund is usually provided for, subject to event organizer’s approval, when an event has a change of date or cancelled.
- Refund Policy is provided for by the event organizer.
- Checkpoint Spot will process refund on a weekly basis. Monday. If you submit your request between Mon – Sun, it will be processed on the following Monday.
- Please allow 21 working days from the day we process your refund for it to be reflected into your account. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries
- This Refund Policy shall only be applicable for Cameron Ultra-Trail 2020 (“the event)
- This refund is arranged due to the cancellation of the event following the uncertainty from Covid-19 outbreak in Malaysia and to heed the call of the government to avoid any mass gathering (“refund reason”)
- The amount refunded will be 30% of the registration fee (“refund amount”)
- Refund request is compulsory and submission duration (“refund request duration”) is between 1st – 31st May 2020
- Organizer has the right to not entertain any refund request:
- If the participant failed to follow the instruction outline
- If the refund request is submitted outside the refund request duration
- if the participant submitted false information as required