ULTRON HULU LANGAT MARATHON 2020 - CANCELLATION
Good day runners,
We regret to inform you that Ultron Hulu Langat Marathon 2020 has been canceled due to COVID-19 pandemic that we as a nation, are still fighting against. This cancellation is to ensure the health and safety of our runners, volunteers, crews and even the local community at Hulu Langat.
We know you are equally disappointed as we are, but there is no option to stage the marathon as planned, or later in the year.
We will provide a refund option of your entry fee, though we have to deduct a 4 % bank processing fee for the transaction, imposed by the bank.
This hard decision is essential as part of our responsibility during this hard times with COVID-19. We hope everybody stays fit and positive. Let’s hope the nation will recover soonest and we can go running again really soon.
We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.
Hope to see you guys soon.
Stay safe & stay at home.
HOW DID YOU PAY WHEN YOU REGISTER?
Please follow the below steps when seeking refund as agreed by Organizer. The information that you need to provide us will be depending on the mode of payment during your registration.
REGISTER & PAY WITH CREDIT CARD
Refund will be done automatically, no action required
Check your credit card statement after 14 working days
REGISTER & PAY WITH DEBIT CARD, BANK ACCOUNT OR E-WALLET
This form is disabled.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
• Checkpoint Spot is not the event organizer. We will only process refund on event where Organizer request us to handle.
• Refund is usually provided for, subject to event organizer’s approval, when an event has a change of date or cancelled.
• Terms & Conditions of refund is provided for by the event organizer.
• Checkpoint Spot will process refund on a weekly basis. Monday. If you submit your request between Mon – Sun, it will be processed on the following Monday.
• Please allow 21 working days from the day we process your refund for it to be reflected into your account. Email us at email@example.com for any enquiries